Drive your future with CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver Positions at Hub Group!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group’s Regional Opportunities. You’ll find high-paying truck driving opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent miles and more quality time at home.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Our high performers average $76,500 annually!
- Weekly home time
- Monday-Friday schedule with occasional weekend deliveries
- Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage)
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we’ve created a Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first six weeks!
Start here. Stay here.
Hub Group is committed to taking drivers’ needs seriously and accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity for a lifelong career with us!
If you’re looking for route options that offer a work-home life balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- Must be willing to obtain Hazmat Endorsement within 90 days of start date
- Minimum Driving Experience: 1 year
- Age: 23+