DEDICATED CLASS A CDL DRIVER (DRY VAN)
Do you want to be part of a strong team that is committed to customer service and safety?
Then get your career in gear as a driver for Hub Group Dedicated today! Our drivers have dedicated local routes, which means they spend the night in their own bed and not in a hotel or the back of a truck. The average age of our ELC equipment is 1.3 years because your safety and comfort is our top priority. Our competitive compensation plan pays you well and Safety Bonus pay can be earned.
• Monday thru Friday, Start time is 7:00 PM
• Average 10-12 hours
• Up to $1100 gross per week
• Multiple stops
• Trailers loaded by the warehouse and unloaded by the stores
As a driver for Hub Group Dedicated, you will be a part of a well-respected team, representing an industry leader who cares about their drivers and is dedicated providing the best customer service in the trucking industry. Bring your good driving record and previous transportation experience along with the following to start your career with Estenson Logistics today:
• One year of tractor-trailer experience
• Acceptable DMV record
• No Preventable accidents in the past 3 years
• No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years (any vehicle)
• No DUI’s or reckless driving within the past 7 years
• No felonies/confinement within the past 7 years
Our drivers are the life-blood of our company, so we offer several benefits to our team. At Hub Group Dedicated, you will receive:
• Competitive pay with safety bonus and additional work days available in many area’s
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Paid vacation and 401k with match
• Sleep in your own bed (home on a daily basis-no overnights)
• Newer equipment
• Weekly pay
• Pre-Paid Legal Plan
• So much more!
Apply with us today for a solid career opportunity in trucking and transportation!