Intermodal independent contractor truck driving opportunities in Dallas, TX
When it comes to balancing consistent freight with great home time, CDL-A business owners can be worry free with Intermodal truck driving opportunities at Hub Group Trucking.
Independent Contractor Advantages:
- Excellent home time
- Competitive earnings
- Paid fuel surcharge
- Quarterly safety awards
- ComData fuel card
- Health, dental, life insurance & occupational accident insurance plans available
- Stable Intermodal freight from an excellent customer base
- One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
- Tire discounts
- Paid orientation
- Tractor & bobtail insurance program
- 24/7 dispatch
- Deductible reimbursement insurance
- Access to online settlement statements
- Satellite tracking
- FREE iPass in select locations
Grow your driving business with solid earning power. Contact Hub Group Trucking today to learn more about independent contractor partnership opportunities!
- Must have a Class A Commercial Driver License
- Minimum 23 years old
- No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
- 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last two years, 2 years verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last 5 years, or 6 verifiable months within the last year with honorable discharge AND verifiable military driving experience of tractor-trailer or equivalence.