Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Hub Group Trucking.
If you’re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking’s regional driving opportunities may be for you. This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there’s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you’ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- Competitive pay
- 2-3 days out at a time
- Stay busy year round – never a slow season
- Paid weekly
- Bonus programs – quarterly safety & driver referral
- Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
- Paid Intermodal training
- Sign-on bonus in select locations
- Late-model equipment
- Satellite Tracking
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance plan
- Long-Term Disability
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- ComData daily advances available
- Access to online pay statements
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
- Minimum 23 years old
- 1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That’s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go. Call HGT now to apply!