True truck driving professionals take CDL-A business the extra mile with HGT independent contractor opportunities.
If you’re an independent contractor who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driving opportunities may be for you!
This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There’s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking—so you can be sure you’ll always earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively seeking Independent Contractors all along the East Coast, Harrisburg, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Dallas, Indianapolis and Memphis.
Independent Contractor Advantages:
- Top industry earnings
- Weekly home time
- Stay busy year round – never a slow season
- One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
- Tire discount programs
- Paid orientation
- Paid fuel surcharge
- 24/7 dispatch – so you’re covered no matter what day or time you’re on the road
- ComData fuel card
- Health, dental and life insurance plans available
- Tractor and bobtail insurance program
- Occupational accident insurance available
- Satellite Tracking
- And more!
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Minimum 23 years old
- 1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
You can expect safety, support and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking. APPLY TODAY for independent contractor regional truck driving opportunities!